Pentair IntelliBrite 5G Color Underwater LED Pool Light, 120 Volt, 100 Foot Cord (PEN601002)
Price includes delivery, installation and setup in San Diego County.
Color Pool Light with 100 Foot Cord
IntelliBrite Lights automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology—the wave of the future in energy—efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite lights, combinations of individual colored LED’s are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, IntelliBrite lights offers superb efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool.
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern
- IntelliBrite LED Light technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy consumption than competitor’s lights
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite Light
- IntelliBrite LED Light was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation, the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite light to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool and Spa lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights
- Compatible with Pentair stainless steel and plastic niches Featured Highlights All Pentair UL Listed underwater lights are certified for use in fresh water with up to 6,000 ppm salinity.